22 September 2008

220908 Breezing weekends...

Yesa.. Quita a nice weekend, other than the fact that I nearly starved my poor dd on 2 consecutive nights. (Sorry dd, potato chips ain't very good for your health u know...)
Went out with Kumar and Serene on Fri and Sat, Sat was so much nicer! We were at Pump Room... I enjoyed the ambience and the seats.. And we were very much promoting arora suru => fang pi! (the paiseh part was the appearance of some japanese guests... wahaha...)

Anyway this is the grp pix we took before Yamanaka left for his appt...

And this was when we went to Harbourfront on Friday...


Other than that iz just tuitions tuitions and tuitions... Because their exams are so near the corner... Haiz... I need a break.

Yawn, I've got a war to fight tomorrow, so excuse me, while i float to lala land~

No comments :