27 September 2008

270908 Lazing @ home...

Can you believe that I am rotting at home right now at 12pm just because I don't want to be in the hot sun?! I've just received the photos from Ping... So I am uploading them up here... Hehe.. Nice nice pictures, especially those taken after we found the camera... Haha...



Hurraay, anyway, I just won a rak from Yin Wen's site... Thank you Yin Wen! I'm happy because it's the first rak I got...

Here's the rak, and I am looking forward to put them up for my next LO, which happens to be for ME. haha... Actually quite true lah, I dunno why I never scrapped myself in any of the LOs... Wahahaha... And the green and purple papers already lured me so much!

Ok, enough rambling... I am off to make another LO cos the next pink sketches is going to be up! :)

No comments :