28 September 2008

28 Sept 08 Pasir Ris Cont' @ PR Park

Die lah, wo shi mian le... Now cant sleep... Dont know why... Cham lah... Must be cos I was thinking too much about work... Waaahhhh....

So decided to upload photos to my blog... These are some nice nice pictures taken today... Haben so relaxed for some time le... The decision to go Pasir Ris Park was a good choice, though we were at the other end.. Not many people... I think I like that spot quite a bit...
Dd is actually quite good at taking pics... Haha.. The memories attached to these pictures cannot be easily erased.. Though we were there for only a short amount of time (due to both of us wanting to watch F1 qualifying...), it was really quality time...
We haben had good time with each other for quite some time.. This one is certainly one that I will embrace the memories and the sweetness for a long long time...

seeing too much of me? Haha, dun fret... I dun have much of my pictures in my collection.. Wait till u see the amount of pictures I've of FOOD and my dd... haha...

=========================

it's F1 racing day - the world's first night race. So be sure to catch it! I watched the qualifying.. Very exciting, and very disappointing also... Massa won the pole position, with Hamilton 2nd... I was expecting to see Kimi R. get better than skiing around.. Hopefully with the 3rd start off, he can perform better later... So sad that alonso had a good Q1 but in Q2 he couldn't join due to some car mechanical problem... He was really out-performing his car... But still luck wasn't with him...

Anyway how's your day? Hopefully it had been fruitful... gotta pop to bed soon... else I'll be a living zombie floating ard spore tomorrow... :) And yah, take public transport to avoid massive jams and road closures ok? :)

No comments :