28 September 2008

280908 Pink Sketches #6 (Prob the worst LO)

Dunno why but the feeling for this LO is UGLY. haha.. Maybe cos I am scrapping my own picture, thus the feeling... Or the flower is really ugly... haha.. Anyway, dun care lah, at least it's an effort made... Wahaha...

So here goes:


That's MI


Background:
This is one of my favourite picture taken of me... Photographer? My darling... This was actually the first day of Chinese New Year, where I went to his house for visit...

Journaling:
(on the left) Love, kind, paradise, embrace, seasons of life, endless sunshine, endless potential, dwell in possibility
(on the top of my picture) 07 Feb 2008 @ Darlz' house for Chinese New Year visit lying lazily on the bed...


Supplies:
Narratives Alphabets from Creative Imagination, 7gypsies journal stickers, Ribbons from my yummy collection, Prima flowers, Maya Road office sheers, Scenic Route cardstock, Chocolate Acrylic Paint, SEI cardstock & Mini bingo cards from Jennibowlin

No comments :