28 October 2008

27 OCT 2008 Airport & off I fly to Indonesia...


Dd is kind to send me to the airport, seriously he has no idea that his accompaniment is a great console to me.. He even brought me to eat Sakae because I wont be getting to eat alot during the trip (since I don't eat any spicy food, and Indonesia food is greatly spicy...) Majiam like food ration loh...

But a big advise to all: Sakae Sushi now is very expensive and maybe the quality of the food is so-so only. I rather opt for Sushi Teh.. Especially the one at Vivocity, the asari soup is so filled with asari.. We tried the asari soup in Sakae, and we could only find the pathetic 6! (asari = clams)
My rating: 2/5 for the food.

============================
Thus, I flew.. And here I am - Jakarta. Honestly, I had quease on my stomach as I always do on planes...
Upon reaching, I was among the first few to reach the custom, so clearance was within 10 mins. Ha.. Guess how fast I walked.. LOL. Someone told me that there is alot of black market in this country.. Thus if you are one of the last, they will ask u to go aside to check your luggage and also want some coffee money from you. Well, now I cant really risk having checked, because I do have quite some amount of repair parts in my luggage...
But alas, I waited 30 mins for the luggage to arrive at the belt. And when it did reach me, it was damaged. Knocks and a hole in my luggage, the only good part was, still can zip and lock. But this is very bad. Because I had to do a buggage claim and ended up walking the whole airport with a 24.5kg luggage. That took 2.5 hours.

Thus by the time I reached the hotel, I really wanted a rest. Instead my room promised was not ready and thus I had to wait. My flight reached Jakarta around 740pm after the delay, and thus I was really tired with the extra delays. By the time I got my temporary room, it was close to midnight. Unhappy.

My room would be available tomorrow. Tsk. What can go wronger? And this temporary room is not as nice. :(

No comments :