14 April 2009

14 April 2009 Pencil Lines #130

Inspired by Pencil Lines #130



Description:
I don't exactly know if I have much more studying times with them, and they proved to be hell of good friends.. Even when I am sad, they can sense it without me saying anything. Mind you, they've only known me for so long...

Just scrapping photos that they've sent to me after much urging! haha... I am on scrapping itch and before this there weren't too many pictures. Anyway now I have TONNES to scrap! Wooohhooo!

Journaling:
Make the most of the journey, we only walk this path once. Grab the opportunities and treasure the chances. Good luck, my friend and good brother!

Supplies:
Mindy Terasawa -sonoransunrise [DesignerDigitals]
Lynn Grieveson_top-world-kit [DesignerDigitals]
http://www.designerdigitals.com/
Digital LO Template Pencillines Sketch 130

No comments :