05 April 2010

Diary Inserts - Home at Last (ICS Sketch60) & Claims

Claim

Description:
I dont really find enough occasions for card making, but I love the structure of cards and the originality of it. Hence, I use it in my diaries, often enough. :) An event that was dear to me, and touched my heart. This is my way of documenting the little things in life, and showing gratitude.

Close-ups:


=============================

Inspired by ICS Sketch 60

Home at Last

Close-Ups:

Description:
Inspired by this week's sketch by ICS, I decided to stamp my favourite stamp as the background. And in the process realised that black wasn't really very friendly to most of my inks. Chalk ink was the best. :)

I was so glad to come back in my recent trip to Jakarta, Indonesia. Mainly because I've had appointments with my family and friends, and of course it was good to be in my comfort zone. Although it was just a one week trip, multiple one week trips could really drag me down.

So for now until tuesday, I'll be enjoying my comfort zone. :) Next upcoming trip: a familiar place - Pertaling Jaya KL, Malaysia.

2 comments :

fiona tay said...

glad to see u back in this blog!
luv the LO u made esp the paint splatting effect.

Posh Designs said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us over @ ICS this week! ~ Nini xoxo