19 April 2010

Lil' Jay (Studio Calico Sketch)

It's been a wonderful while since I scrapped. Last friday, we celebrated DD's mom's birthday in advance at Vivocity this Herbal restaurant. I liked the food there... But it was highly pricey... Waaahhh. 5 Adults chalked up $280... But highly recommended as it's herbal taste and I'm sure our moms & dads like it...

Sophia & David was just telling me, that Darren would stick to anyone with the iphone. Hahaha. True enough, when he caught sight of my hp... LOL! And he was really smart to play the games which I've not played before! hahaha...

Here's some of the pics taken that day...

A sample of the gorgeous food we had... Honestly, it was good!
This little jay was playing with the utensils and getting restless.... Until he spotted my iphone... Wahahaha....
Who knows lil Jay could take such fabulous pictures as well... That must have been inherited from his parents... Sophia & David are great photographers...

We had some pictures taken together as well! Hahaha he was very accomodative that night. :) Maybe because of the iphone? Hahaha. Another advantage to add to my iphone.

So I got crafty... At least a little... Here's my LO inspired by the pictures of darren and a wonderful sketch by Studio Calico (110410)...

Description:
That yellow backgrd in the photos really brought out the features of Darren really well. I love his cute look and the jay look... That day he played arcade, and was really tired. And he allowed me to hug him in the car. Such a sweet young boy... Who will definitely grow to be a great man in future....

Supplies:
Studio Calico Kit - Quilting Bee

Close Ups:
I love the use of the flowers... See those yellow flowers? They're stuck onto a heart shaped styrofoam... And honestly, it's addictive... :)
================
And of course, my studio calico kit has finally arrived!!! After a month long wait at the customs, it finally arrived to me... My very first kit - Quilting Bee... Love SC!

And here's the photos of Fiza receiving the gift... :) (Please refer to my previous post) I finally got to see the receiver! Hahahaha!
================

And I end off the post with a photo taken of me on a working day... which I kinda love a lot... :)
Thanks to Serene for taking this for me....



No comments :