24 May 2010

ICS Sketch #67 - Card for Carol


This week, I was amazed with the creativity of the DT, and was determined to work a card out with the sketch below:
This week, I wanted to use up everything in my scrap box. Yes, I do have bits and pieces that I've left over from past projects. They pile up to quite a bit. Even with my 10% rule, meaning 10% of my new LO should consists of something from my scrapbox, I still have a full box. LOL. Hence, I'm gonna use the scraps on my cards now. They're too beautiful to be thrown away.

Here's the card I did for Carolyn:
Description:
To my little sister. Words mosaic-ed for confidentiality.

Close-Ups:

I realized I made more postcards than card style. LOL. I do like the simplicity of just 2-sided postcard. Maybe soon, I'll try my hand on actual cards... For now, I'm happy to use up the ever-pounding scraps and bits & pieces.

2 comments :

Dianna said...

Very sweet card! I love your 10% rule! I should do that. Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!

Jackie said...

Lovely card, cute image. I have a left over mountain and use them loads...it just never seems to go down though :)
Thanks for joining the ICS challenge this week.