29 July 2010

I'm in!

It's been 2 days since the new DT team received the news, but I'm still in shock! I'm officially part of the DT team in ICSketches! Honestly I didn't think that it would be possible, honestly, the DTs were all like so talented! Wheee!!!I'm still not over this excitement yet! Cos it's my first involvement and in such a great team... I'm loving every moment of it!

Congrats to all the new DTs - Heather , Meredith Nicola! :)

So before I go off remember to pop over to ICS and join us for great inspirations! :) It's gonna be fun!

3 comments :

Nicola said...

Congratulations - I too can't believe that I got selected as you say it is exciting and a great opportunity for all of us. Nicola xx

Stacy Koo said...

Nicola, I do agree! I'm still so excited over it, and great to get to know all of you!

Pearl said...

Wonderful !!! welcome to the team , Stacy !!