23 August 2010

Get Well Soon Card

It's been wonderful, having had a good weekend with my dd and a good rest. More inspirations on the web, and that gives me time for creative therapy.

This card is meant for the following challenges:

Dont you love all the wonderful challenges online, they provide me with the space and inspirations to relax myself.. 

Here's my card:
Get Well Soon

I love circles and layering! This was fun, but maybe I should improve on my colouring.. LOL...
This weeks' colours were fun to play with, something out of my comfort zone, and this is what I like to do! If I dont challenge myself, I think I'd be seeing only pinks and browns in my cards / LOs.. :)

Supplies:
October Afternoon: 
fly a kite shape stickers, daydream newsroom cardstock alpha stickers
Basic Grey: 
alphabet stickers ambrosia
Sassafras: 
life at the pole cardstock stickers
EP: 
a walk in the park-flutter PP
Crate Paper: 
lemon grass collection epoxy buttons and shapes
Digital Stamp:

No comments :