18 August 2010

I love Thee....

Tuesday Morning Sketches is having a great challenge! I loved the challenge because I had all along wanted to do this but procrastination gets in the way... :(

Well anyway with the motivation, I got to try this card out:


And so, we talk. I used a speech bubble as my tag so that my darlz can write down what he loves about me and I will write what I love about him. I figured out that I could use this to "blackmail" him in case one day he would just "forget" why he loved me in the first case. Especially true when we grow old! Hahaha. Kidding, but i guess it would be real cool to take this out when we grow old one day.

Oh yah, and the flowers are hand made dont you just love making your own embellishments? Had a happy time doing this card!

Supplies:
SEI: Jaunty PP
Making Memories: Love Struck Embellishments
Studio Calico: Man & Woman Stamps
Bo Bunny: Back to basics - Almond Dot
Rest: From stash / handmade (flowers, ribbon)

2 comments :

Melissa Craig said...

This is fabulous!! I love the silhouettes. Very clever. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Glad you joined in at TMS, love your color combo and your silhouettes.