Pencil lines Sketch #200 - Happiness

It's been a long while since I did an LO... Inspired by Pencil Lines Sketch #200, I thought I'd use my favourite photo of myself....

The photo was taken by dd on my birthday at Marina Barrage...

Close-Ups:
Though all three photos are the same, I highlighted the first one with matting and photo corners to signify the date of the event.
I left the nude title on its own to match the colour theme.
Dont you love butterflies? My favourite stash used!
Martha Stewart's punch - I think I've used it the most  number of times among my other punches.
Supplies:
7Gypsies: Travel Voyage, life and adventure document stickers
October Afternoon: Fly a Kite shape stickers
Webster's Pages: Holidays and Wings diecut stickers
My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found - "party" looking glass and "buddies" flannel PP
Basic Grey: Nook and Pantry element stickers
Cosmo Cricket: Earth Love ready set chip
SEI: Lovebirds- lovenest PP
KandCompany: Amy butler lotus tea box butterflies diecut PP

3 comments

Stacy said...

Love this layout, fabulous job :)

Sandy Ang said...

Really like your colour palette : grey, green and a hint of blue. Is the leave & vine a die-cut or a punch ?

Stacy said...

Sandy, the leave and vine is a die cut.. wished they had punches like that! I believe it was from the nook & pantry element stickers by Basic Grey...