18 September 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Grandma's birthday is coming up very soon.. We're going to pop over to her house on Sunday for a get together and a very traditional Chinese tradition where we as the younger generation will offer her tea and auspicious greetings.

I came up with this card pretty fast by looking at the sketch at LCOM, and I wanted something more oriental in the card as my grandma is more of a traditional grandma. 

Here's my card:
Happy Birthday Grandma
Inside - open up heart
Pardon me for the lousy images, they were taken by my handphone because it's now 3am local time. :)
And that chinese word is actually all the same but in different fonts... The word means auspicious or full of prosperity...

Supplies:
Best Creation - GP 194
October Afternoon - Thrift Shop - still in a box
KCK - glittering glamour
Graphic 45 - baby 2 bride collection - endless love
Heartshaped klutz dies
KCK - Brads
"Fu" Punch

Do you think my grandma would like it? Hmz....
Got to get my beauty sleep now. Good night~

1 comment :

Sandy Ang said...

Sure a great take on the LCOM sketch ! How well you combined chinese characters with a botanical type illustration. I'm sure your Grandma will appreciate this Fu card.