17 September 2010

{Heart}

Inspired by the challenge at Studio Calico here and here!

Honestly, I dont know if combining the challenges are possible... but alas the challenges were so fun this week!
I always loved monochrome, you can say that's really what I feel comfortable in doing....

So combining the monochrome challenge and the sketch challenge....


Here's mine:

{heart}
I've altered this photo some time back on an editing programme online... Forgot which one was it... But I really loved the charcoal kind of drawing... Gives a very peaceful feel to the picture...

Close-Ups:
Using a cross stitch frame to house one of my favourite monochrome cloth... And see the waves? :)

The layers in the sketch were perfect for my photo!
Kits Used:
Granny's Cupboard
Partly Sunny

So there, hope you like it! :)

No comments :