15 September 2010

ICSketches #83 Good luck!

This sketch is so versatile I made 4 cards at one go! Woohoot!

Do join us at ICS this week, we have a great sponsor InStyle Stamps [who are so generous to sponsor DTs with the digis - thank you!] and a lucky winner will win 4 digi stamps of your choice! Four seems to be the magic number this week!



Here's the sketch by our very talented Dianna:

I found it so versatile, I had to turn and flip the sketch to make my cards - 4 of them! :)

Here are my takes:

This was so fun! I had to make the balloon sway left and right...
I made use of the symbol @ to signify a grade A.


Isn't the young lady sweet?


I've made the cards for my students who are having their examinations very soon.
I hope to bring them luck to each and everyone of them, and hope all that I've taught them stays with them - for life!

Supplies:
EP - A Walk in the Park - flutter, playful strips, playground, blissful day border
KCK - handmade shaker box stickers

Stamp - InStyle Stamps

3 comments :

Dianna said...

WOW! Beautiful cards, Stacy!! I love what you created using my sketch as inspiration! ♥ Di

Sandy Ang said...

Such cute cards !

Basslady said...

wow, you have been very busy!

your cards are marvellous...great amount of individual cards, that are more than worthy all your efforts!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo