ICSketches #84 Let's Dance

Double Goodness!
Back with ICS again as sponsor this week is Fairy Knoll - and they have 3 free digi images of the winner's choice up for grabs!
We also have our very own DT Diana creating this special sketch for us and the works by the DTs are beyond amazing...

Diana is also sponsoring a second prize:

So don't forget to join us at ICS this week!
Deadline to play along: September 27th at 11:59 PM Central Daylight Time USA.

I was reminded to make an invite for a friends' gathering. :)
Can I say I am loving that outfit? I really want to make it real!

Inside:

Supplies:
Sassafras - indie - flag banners
Cosmo Cricket - girl Friday - elements
Cosmo Cricket - in stitches - sew much more
My Little Shoebox - summer breeze - cotton fields
Studio Calico Kit - continental - July kit

Hope you like it! :)

1 comment

Dianna said...

Gorgeous card, Stacy! {{HUGS}} Di