BFF - Our Story

When I saw the challenge on TGF, my best friend's photo was right beside my computer... And so it really came to me naturally... A book written in dedication to her! People who know me knows that I really love to write. Haha I can't recall how many diaries I have already. And this time I want to dedicate an entire book to my best friend.... Although I might take longer than expected, but I will want this story to be passed on. 

It is simple to get this book done, when there are just 2 stamps that popped up from my memory - seriously! These 2 digis from TGF were so much similar to my best friend and I, I just had to use it! She is the good girl type, and honestly I admit to being the more rebellious one. Hahaha, who doesn't like to play? LOL!
See the digis here and here.

I'm also participating in TE Sketch 130 [Wonderful sketch!] challenge and CCT Tic Toc #132 [Clock Inspired Project] Challenge. They all come together so nicely!

Hence this diary book is born.


I'm sure she'll agree that the digi stamps really represent us quite a lot...
The pages are handbound... I chose this method because my best friend is a left hander... She always finds it difficult to write on the spiral bounded notebooks...

The photo that was lying beside my laptop...

 Inside:
I only had time to start the prelude and decorate the start of the chapter... As I go on, I'll just add accordingly...

Here are the pages for the writings...

That's it!

I think I'll have a load of fun to write this... Remembering the little moments and finding the photos to add in....

Supplies:
Paper: 
Crate Paper (snow day-flakes), Cosmo Cricket (Togetherness-borders), Websters Pages (Lifes portrait-reflections), EP (Life is Good-simple stripes, journal cards, fancy lace border, set the table)
Stamps: 
Crafty Secrets (Journaling Small), MyLittleShoebox (Cute As a Button)
Digital Stamps:
TGF (Chibi Punk Girl and Chibi School)
Embellishments: 
Basic Grey (Trims Basics), October Afternoon (Fly A Kite & Thrift Shop Stickers), 7Gypsies (Remember Rappeler), Making Memories (Clock Faces), K&Company (Handmade lace frame), MT washi tape (kamoi paper)

No comments