Happy Travels

Happy Travels~
Description~
I liked TMS's sketch very much. It does remind me of the windows and christmas and a game we used to play as kids-tic tac toe.

Finally I decided on the game. It was something that kept us entertained on bus and train rides, and I thought it would make a good Bon Voyage card.

Hence I went out in search of magnets... I got mine from a store called Daiso where a pack of 48 costs $2. Individual pieces can be removed as it is just stuck by magnets. Hence it does make a good game!

Inside~



Close Ups~

Challenge~

Sketch~



Supplies~
Studio Calico Back40 Kit:
• Cosmo Cricket (Togetherness-Look over Here)
• Sassafras (Indie Girl-Free Spirit)
• Sassafras (In a stitch blossoms-Kelly Green)
Embellishments:
• AC (Darling Accents)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely fabulous!!! I love that this is a game. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.