27 October 2010

Krafers' Paradise Featured Crafter

Boy! I am so happy! KCK has asked if they could do a feature for the winners - and I of course had to agree!


Here's what I came up with:

I made use of my KCK Easi Kutz and the clock hands dies. I dismantled everything and started assembling the clock hands to fit into the original clock slot. Once I was sure the clock hands moved, I started painting the frame of the clock and pasting the Basic Grey papers on the background. Next I placed the numbers carefully at its intended location. When it was all done, I embellished the glass surface with Basic Grey rub-ons, blings and other embellishments.

But being an engineer, I had to run the clock for a week before I can finally assure myself - the clock is accurate! Hurray!

Close-Ups:

Supplies :
KCK Easi Kutz (die-cut machine)

KCK Clockface die
KCK Royal Flourish Deco die
KCK Peel off stickers - gold
Basic Grey Cappella paper, Bling it, Rub-ons

Does this inspire you for the current Challenge #2? The theme is Celebrations - such a versatile theme! Do join us! :)

5 comments :

Viola Mahr said...

Lovely feature on you Stacy :) Thanks for sharing on the blog. And I admire the gorgeousness of this clock! Clocks are well, clocks, but this one is a class above it's own. You inspire me :)

Hugs,
Viola

Tammy said...

WOW this is so neat! Such a great piece of inspiration. Love it and thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love finding new blogs and can't wait to visit you again.

Edleen said...

Congrats! what a lovely clock you did :)

Sandy Ang said...

Still can't believe you altered a clock !
If I so much as change the batteries on my camera, it causes hiccups.
Thanks for sharing your fab project on the KCK blog.

Pearl said...

the details are just soo sweet on this altered clock , Stacy! you make it look sooo easy !!! congrats on the feature !!!