27 October 2010

Lovely Nest

I had this idea in my ideas book for quite some time already... Yet did not fulfill this due to the busy schedule.. When I saw this at TGF hosted by Kim, I thought I should put it to reality!

I really love Kim's creations! You should pop by her blog and take a look for yourself.

Sorry for the lousy photos! It is late at night, and I didn't want to look like a panda at work tomorrow, hence took it with my camera phone...
Here's my take:



It's quite a mini.. Lol because I wanted to keep it in my bag all times... Main purpose of this was to house the receipts of my expenditure and spendings during the week. Hopefully this can make me save up enough!

I chose this stamp because I wanted constantly to remind myself that I'm saving for our love nest! And I love this digi because it's real sweet....

The insides:


As the challenge suggests, I use envelopes as the inserts. Each envelope represents a day.. And at the end of the week I'll consolidate my expenditure.

Close ups:





Supplies:
PP - October Afternoon (Weathervane-New Pencils, Thrift Shop-Complete Set and One of a Kind)
Embellishments - K and Co ( Diecut Cardstock ) Prima ( Pebbles, Say it in Crystals ) 7Gypsies ( Washi Tape ) Farmers Market ( Chocolate Twist twine )
Stamp - TGF 50s Sweetheart Digi

I'll try to upload the clearer pictures tomorrow. But in the meantime, I'll have to zzzz.... Good night!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :