24 October 2010

More Easel Notepad Cards....

I know, this might be overwhelming... Please bear with me... Hahaha... I'm crazilly trying to finish up my scraps and do some thank you cards for my lovely colleagues before I leave my current work place...

These 3 cards are meant to participate in 2S4U...
I used Kazan's Sketch as well as another add on sketch...





------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I'm participating this card for the following sketches:


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 This card is meant for:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last but not least, I know I have used this sketch before as a GDT for LCOM - but it is so versatile and fun that I had to use it again! There is still time to join us!


Phew! That's a lot for a Sunday! I had some scrapping good fun with my cousin on Sat... Photos will be posted soon! :) That's what I call a perfect weekend therapy!

Hope your weekend has been great too!

4 comments :

Debbie said...

They are ALL so CUTE!! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

Hannah said...

So many adorable cards!! Thanks for playing along with 365 Cards :-)

Pattie said...

What a great idea! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room!

Vanja said...

Fabulous cards! I love the images.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja