22 October 2010

Notepad Easel Card - Farewell

[Edited to add - wrong picture! :P Sorry! 21/10/10 3:32pm]

Well, my term here in OSP is going to an end. And some colleagues were very kind during my stay here, I thought I would like to make them a little card to thank them... However, it's 20 pieces of it, hence, please bear me with... it'll all look quite similar for the next week at least.... :)

First of all, I want to thank TGF and Marie for allowing me to scraplift this idea - you saved my life! :) I have been thinking of what I should do for like 2 weeks already... And when I saw the notebook easel, that was really what I needed! Credits to Marie and TGF! And I love your stamps - they are beautiful and gorgeous!

Here is the very first of the easel card...
Isn't Cupcake Anya pretty?

Actually wanted to enter this card for TMS, but realized the added twist! OMG! I must not rely on my iPhone too much... The small screen is making me blur... haha...

Hence, I remade another... (Afterall I do need 20 of them!)
The sketch is so inspiring...

Here's the card for the sketch challenge #64 at TMS with an added twist of THINK PINK, thanks for the wonderful inspiration! :)


This card, I decided to rotate the sketch. I cant really seem to find my favourite punch to make the "fence" on the sketch so I had to improvise with some threads... Hope that works!

For the easel cards, I'm making myself dig from the scraps box so that I can reduce the number of scraps I have... Currently I've 2 shoe boxes filled of scraps... hahaha...

1 comment :

Melissa Craig said...

Oh wow! I love that you made the easel card functional! Great job. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.