25 October 2010

A Saturday of Scrapping Therapy

I was in joy on Saturday with my dear cousin. We shall not talk of the decades in difference like what her son did to me.... Hahaha.. Sorry Lynn.... It was your son not me! :)

But yes! I had fun with my dear cousin Lynn! We wanted to meet up for a couple of times, and me being the busy woman couldnt make enough time - and this time round - we did! And it was scrapping good fun! In fact, we scrapped all the way till 9pm before we had dinner! We should do it again!

I'm so glad to try my hands on the Big Shot she owns. and the following cards were all done with the dies from Big Shot...



Honestly, I wasn't sure I could do this - but hey - scrapping is all about thinking out of the box right?

Lynn was passing me some papers and asked me to come up with something... Hopefully, now she can do something with those papers - they are superly gorgeous!

I used some glossy accents on the flowers - they look glossy on actual, I couldnt get the same feel on photo... But i swear the flowers look brighter with the glossy accents - pretty!

Here's another card with the Big Shot dies that Lynn owns:


Used some crackle paint there.... right where the thank you is... And I realised how fun it is to scrap with your own cousin! Having limited amount of items makes scrapping more creative than before!

I am looking forward to the next meetup! Thanks Lynn for lending me all your big shot dies unconditionally... LOL. I think I will be back for more... Hahahaha...

3 comments :

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Gorgeous card. Great take on the white space sketch! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

Viola Mahr said...

O wowy Stacy, you have some cool ideas there with the BigShot dies... which I have a hard time working with! :) Thank you for sharing... I got to try those concepts some time!

Hugs,
Viola

Pam said...

Wonderful take on the white space challenge - just beautiful!