Thinking of You

I wanted to make use of this postcard for the longest time possible. I just didn't have the right idea.

TE Sketch #131 gave me just the right sketch, and CCT #133 (handmade embellishments) gave me the right elements!
So there I went with the card - and I love it!


See the flower and lace at the bottom of the card? I made use of my KCK dies again... Cant stop using those dies ever since I started!

I did make use of some beads in my card - and the first time I'm trying to put beads on cards. And I found out - it sticks! And I'm using Beacon's glue. :) Looks like this glue really work wonders!

Supplies:

Paper - MME (So Sophie-pretty girl)
Rest of stuff - From my scrap box!

2 comments

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Sandy Ang said...

It's a vintage keeper! And thanks for the shout out for KCK dies. Have you gone shopping yet ?