06 November 2010

Gathering at Cousin Tricia's House & Altered Frame

It's a public holiday here in Singapore today and we gathered at Cousin Tricia's house! We have been eating since the time we got there - lots of nice food and fun!

Here's some of the photos of the gathering~

My Cousin Lynn, who is a great crafter and baker and mom!

Family of Host - My Cousin Tricia and Family - I find this photo very nicely taken!

Our host - very busy indeed!

Feast! - and that is only lunch! :)
It's a wonderful feeling to see my nieces enjoying the cupcakes Lynn and I made! :)

See the cupcake she is holding? She's a natural! Hehehe~

My Cousin Weiling's son - Lucas. I think he has a flair for the camera...
What a handsome young boy!
It was a very fun day to be gathering with family members today...

A little gift for my Cousin Tricia for moving to this beautiful house, I altered a photoframe for her..

Close Ups~

 
Supplies~

Papers
• EP (Life is Good - Journal Cards)
• Sassafras (Indie Girl: Eclectic Elegance)
• Hambly (Urban Chic Frames)

Embellishments
• Sassafras (Indie Flag Banners, in a stitch blossoms-Kelly green)
• GCD (Melody Ross: Homespun Chic Expoxy Stickers)
• 7Gypsies (Nest Autocollants)
• AC (Fieldhouse: printed chipboard boutique)
• Prima (flowers: Vivian Elizabeth)
• Basic Grey (Decorative paper clips)

4 comments :

Pearl said...

You sooo rawk the altered projects , Stacy !!! wow !

looks like a fantastic time at your cousin's !!! great fam you have !

annieambriel said...

I love the way you have altered the frame. The colours are just gorgeous and love the doily pairing the flowers :)

The food looks wonderful too:)

Viola Mahr said...

that frame is so GORGEOUS!!! You have great taste Stace! :) You have one happy cousin I bet! Thanks for sharing!

to answer your question over at my place (hehe) I got the sentiment on the first card from a Fiskars set that PaperMarket used to carry. I think they're out of stock now. But if you can grab any other Fiskars sets, let me tell you they are fabulous and super useful! For the last card the sentiment is from a set by October Afternoon. You may still be able to find it in MWL ... or online (my new hobby eek!) ... :)

thanks and hugs!
Viola

Sandy Ang said...

I love your little unexpected touches - like the bundle of raffia in your frame !!