Hello Friend

[Edited to add clearer pictures]
1 Nov 2010 10:18PM

Hello Friend~


Description~
A very lovely sketch to follow at Club Anya!
Borrowed the card die from my dd's sister in law and used her Big Shot to get the card base.. I'm in love with that Big Shot now! :)

Challenge~
Sketch~

Supplies~
Stamp - AC (Ginger Alpha Clear Stamps) , TGF (Prince Ian - digi)
Papers - AC (Heat Wave: Creamy Coconut)
Embellishments - Fynmark (Fundamentals: Accents), Ribbons (Pearl's Hand Dyed), Transparency (I believe it's Hambly), Cloud (I believe it's sassafras)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments

Pearl said...

that's lovley of yr SIL to let you use her Big Shot ! ;)

love the die cut design peeking under the doily !!!

annieambriel said...

This is just lovely. I love it... Love the doiling image colours, clouds, sentiment.. and love the base die cut. I have that too.. but totally underutilised ha!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such lovely comments :D

Fern said...

That is so cute! I never know how to work with these "people" stamps, but you do such adorable cards :) Thank you too, stacy for picking me as the winner for the KCK challenge2 :)

fern

Deconstructing Jen said...

This is really cool! I LOVE the way you made the sentiment. That's just awesome!