01 December 2010

Cardabilities Sketch 16 : A Little Birdie Told Me...

[This is my second post of the day, please scroll down for the ICS sketch! Thanks!]

Ooh I think the birdie told me it's time for a pretty sketch by Karan!

Yes, it's Cardabilities Sketch #16! So now are you ready to join us?

Sketch~

A little birdie told me~
Closed Card - It is closed by the window ledge of the digi stamp.
Opened Card - Pull the tag at the top, and the card is opened.
The date sentiment is also popped open.

Close Ups~
Description~
I had this thought right from the start when I saw the sketch.. This is such a great sketch!
I replaced the clouds with the pull out tag, and instead of the trees, I used a treehouse. The treehouse holds the card close, and when the tag is pulled, the lower deck releases to view the sentiment ( well I used a date sticker ) and the journalling...

Supplies~
Papers - Hambly ( Brick Wall ), Basic Grey ( Wassail )
Embellishments - CI ( double vision round sentiments stickers )
Stamps- AC ( Sentiments Clear Stamps ), TGF ( Morning Ivy-Digi )

6 comments :

annieambriel said...

Gorgeous!!!

Love all the details on this card.Love the window, the fence, and image is just adorable.. :)

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a cute cute card!!

itsabrt said...

Oh my word I finally figured out where I can leave a comment on your blog. I'd like ti say from the bottom of my heart you work is nothing less than astounding!!!!

Sandy Ang said...

Major cuteness !

Rhonda V. said...

I totally love your interactive card! Super fab work gf!!!

Nikki xx said...

Fantastic card and that stamp is sooo cute :) Gorgeous!