29 December 2010

Sketches In Thyme: Dec 28 Card Sketch (Team B)

How has the Christmas been for everyone?
I love this season!

And just right after Christmas, I'm going to be amidst the wedding celebrations. Hence, for this week's sketch, I decided on a Congratulations card.

Do join us at Sketches in Thyme, can't wait to see you! :)
Here's the sketch:

This is such a grand sketch that I couldn't help myself feeling happy! :) Hehe..
Here's my take:
Front of Card

Inside of Card
 Looking forward to seeing you joining us this week! :)

3 comments :

Dress To Scrap said...

hi stacey, where did you get/buy the wedding couple die cut? or did you make it? I am asking bec I just got married, and I will be nice to add to my layout. I love the card. thanks!

annieambriel said...

Hi dear..

Blessed Christmas.. :)

THis card is wonderful.. its romantically gorgeous :)

Stacy said...

Hi dress to scrap,

Glad u liked the wedding diecut. I chanced upon it at a lss store called KCK. If u're keen to get it just let me know, I can send it to u. :) email me at koostacy@gmail.com okie? :)

Pss... Ur layouts are amazing! I haven done any layouts for a long while, perhaps 2011 would be a great start! :)