08 February 2011

ICS #101: Happy Birthday!

This is my second post of the day, please do go to the next post for some SIT fun!


I had this in mind for the longest possible time. And now finally putting it into action. :)

Do join us at ICS this week! 
We have great sponsors and I assure you, inspiring works from the talented DTs! I love their interpretation of this week's sketch.
DEADLINE: February 14th at 11:59 pm Central Standard Time USA

Happy Birthday

Tab tucked in
Tab tucked out

Behind
Details
 Just wanted to incorporate some fun into the card, and decided to make a pull up card.
Kind of interesting because I had to estimate the width etc. in order to make it work.

I think I would want to add more fun into my cards - as long as I can add time to my hectic week! :)
Hope you would like this card! :)

2 comments :

Jenn said...

Love this cake card! Very creative!

Jenn
www.partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com

bibimoon said...

How u been? I love this card u made, so cute and unique! Happy v day!