22 February 2011

ICS #103: Love

This is my second post of the day, please do go to the next post for some SIT fun!

Also, don't forget to drop by PTT for some fun and great sponsors!


============================================


Today we have some great fun going on at ICS!
The DTs have decided on Sketch + Easel card!

DEADLINE: February 28th at 11:59 pm Central Standard Time USA

I did rotate the sketch a little.


My creation

Details
I did combine the sketch + easel card + drawer.

And I can tell you - I spent a week on this project alone, since I did not follow any given dimensions.
Practically did this by trial and error.
Not to mention that I had to redo the drawers a few times before they could actually sit into the slots.

If you were to ask me now. I probably wont be able to remember the dimensions.
Haha...

I thought this would look lovely on my work desk, and in the drawers I was thinking of placing some of my namecards and miscellaneous small items.

Isn't this fun?

I prefer to warn you, the next section consists of "images-overload" hahaha....

Close Ups
Another shot from different angle
Left - View
Right - View
Drawer - View
Top Easel View