PTT #3 Sketch Challenge

This is my second post of the day, please do go to the next post for some ICS fun!



Happy Vday everyone! :)


This month onwards, I've been very honoured to be choosen by Jenn as part of the DT at Party Time Tuesdays (PTT)! Absolutely stunning news that came to me somewhere in Jan, and till now my heart still flutters with the information! Thank you Jenn!


So do pop over to PTT, and join us every tuesday for some really wonderful time! Also, I'll be designing sketches on every third week of the month. All the weekly challenges that's definitely gonna take you to another level!


You would have seen the DT links on my right sidebar, do go over and see how fascinating the DTs are!


Hope to see you joining us at PTT every tuesday, now mark that down in your calendar!


Our Current Challenge


Challenge Date
February 15th- February 21st at 11:59pm MST


My Take



PTT #3 Cherish the Love - Photo Frame, Altered and a Card



Back


Close - Ups
Details
I think I got the wooden structure from Daiso - the $2 shop. And I just hoarded it since then.
Since it's valentine's day, I thought I wanted to do something for my dd, hence I found the chance to take it out and utilize it!


Most of the papers and decor came from Graphic 45 - Steampunk Debutante Collection. It must be one of my favorite, since I really work better with such colors. Sometimes I really need to consider working out of my comfort zone.. Haha..


Hope your valentine's day is a beautiful one! :)

Also participating in the following beautiful challenges:

9 comments

Patchi said...

I love your altered frame card! And the sketch was so much fun to work with! I'm so glad you could join the party planners and I can't wait to see more of your work!

Patchi
PTT-DT

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is gorgeous, I cannot express in words what an impression it made on me!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

What a unique project. I'm sure your friend will love it! I really like the variety of flowers and the frame around the photo. Beautiful job!

MollyD said...

Your frame is gorgous! All the detail is amazing!!!

Pearl said...

Congrats on the new DT ! & a beautiful sketch too ! Hope I can give it a go soon ! Wonderful creations you've done with it ! ;)

Viola Mahr said...

Stace, I miss out on so much by not visiting you often enough :) your creations are so way cute!!

Georgina said...

A fantastic project. So much detail. So many different elements to look at. It's lovely.

Thank you for joining Little Claire's first blog challenge.

Kim Nath said...

This turned out so beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper cubed!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Wow! Your attention to detail is amazing. This is beautiful! Thanks for joing us at PaperCubed this month.

Sandy