22 February 2011

Sketches In Thyme: Feb 22 Sketch #14

I had utmost fun with the sketch this week!
Do pop over to SIT and have some fun!


My Card
Happy Everything!


Details
I had in mind for a fabric feel for this birthday card.
Hence, added some vintage looking fabric as the background - the one on top.

I like the simplicity of the card - good for any last minute cards!
(Hahaha, I seem to forget birthdays quite a bit.)

=========================================

And on a sad note, this would be my last service as a DT - Sketches in Thyme had been really kind to invite me as a DT and the DT ladies are great inspirations all the time.

It's always sad to say good-bye, but my heart keeps all the wonderful memories that I had with SIT.

Links will always be there under the tab .

No comments :