01 March 2011

ICS #104: Happy Everything!

Also, don't forget to drop by PTT for some fun and great sponsors!
Do check out my next post for the current PTT Challenge!

============================================

More fun with ICS!

DEADLINE: March 8th at 11:59 pm Central Standard Time USA

Sponsor


You wont want to miss them out, the digis really have got an attitude on their own!
Great digis! The DTs were also sponsored with digis to work on - fantastic!

My Creation

Details
Love the butterfly - it was passed down from my dd's mom - who used to be working as a seamstress. She has so many bits and pieces of cloths and buttons and sequins that got me hooked. All so pretty!

I love making a card out of these bits and pieces. All these pretty pieces tell me a long way back then.

No comments :