ICS #105: Thank you!


Also, don't forget to drop by PTT for some fun and great sponsors!
Do check out my next post for the current PTT Challenge!

============================================

DEADLINE: March 15th at 11:59 pm Central Standard Time USA

Sponsor

The Pixie Cottage

Do check out their wonderful digis available and also their drive for charity.

My Creation

Details
I tried to do something different by using fabric instead of normal paper. The sewing marks on the sketch reminds me of physically sewing up the fabrics. Does feel like I'm making a quilt. :)
The pink pieces are "puffed" up with cushion. 
The flowers were handmade by a technique called felting. I actually love the feel of the flower upon completion and I did spend quite a bit of effort on it.

Hope you like it!

No comments