PTT#5: A Birthday card Fit for a Man

This week's Challenge:
Masculine Birthday Card

This means to create a birthday card fit for a Man.
How exciting! Don't we always ponder what do we give on a guy's birthday?
Hehehe...

Sponsor
Our wonderful sponsors for this week are 

and 

Lisa Tedder with Twosdays Techniques

Some great prizes to be won! wooo-hooot!

  My Creation


Details
I had quite a bit of thinking done - after all, it's the first time I did a hybrid, digital and manual bits and pieces - all on one project.

And of all times, my printer had to print orange. I think it did went a bit hay-wired.

But I had fun - and my friend even suggested that he might pass me one photo printer which he never used - just as long as he could find it... hahaha!

3 comments

Nancy said...

Stacy, this is awesome!! I love the butterflies, and you did an awesome job with the swing card!

Patchi said...

This card is gorgeous! I love those clouds and butterflies!!!

Danie M said...

This is a fabulous Swing Card Stacy, I just love all the detail and different elements you have used.