08 March 2011

PTT#6: Box + St Patrick's theme


This week's Challenge:
Box by Lisa Tedder + St Patrick's theme

Make a box by Lisa Tedder and incorporate a St Patrick's theme.
Love the box!

Sponsor
Our wonderful sponsors for this week are 


and 

Lisa Tedder with Twosdays Techniques

Some great prizes to be won! wooo-hooot!

  My Creation
A Cactus, My Heart
Front & Left

Front & Right
Details
Something special I found at a plant market. In fact, I haven't seen a heart shaped cactus at all.
I thought this would make a great gift for a friend who adores cactus.
I'm hoping he likes it.

I tried making  it related to St Patrick's day by the inclusion of some clover leaves right at the front.
In fact I haven't used it since i bought it 2 years back.
So glad I could now make use of it.

Had utmost fun with this box - you really must try it!

Resources
Digi Stamp - Stamp Fairy
Box - Instructions from Lisa Tedder with Twosdays Techniques
Flowers - Basic Grey
Papers - Prima
Ribbons and Buttons - Own Collection 

5 comments :

Patchi said...

Gorgeous box! I love how you got all those embellishments to work together. And that cactus is indeed special - what a great gift!

Molly said...

I like how everything flowed on your creation! Such a great job!!!

Miss Molly - Party Time Tuesdays DT

Jenn said...

You have such a unique style Stacy! I just love all the detail! Great job!

Jenn

Danie M said...

This is such a gorgeous box Stacy, I love all the different elements. Just Beautiful.

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

The window is great! The designer papers you chose are very pretty too. Love the pom pom ribbon going around it.