20 April 2011

PTT #12: Hugs


This week's Challenge:
Sketch

Sponsor
Our wonderful sponsors for this week are 

Karen will give 2 digis to the 1st winner.

and 

Circle B will give a $20.00 Store Credit to our 2nd winner. 

  My Creation

Sponsors
Digi: Karen Doodles
Sentiments: Circle B Enterprises
Thanks to both of these wonderful ladies for sponsoring us!

Details
Great big hugs for all! 
It's been some time since I last blogged, my apologies for my absence during this time. 
Needed to take 2 weeks off for some personal matters, and now I'm back in full force!

Hope you like this, and I'm sure my receiver likes the digi together with the hugs!

4 comments :

Danie May said...

Your card is so adorable this week Stacy I just love how you have layered all the elements including the sentiment. Thanks for another great sketch to work with! :)

Nancy said...

I just love this little turtle, and the chipboard sentiment is fabulous!! What a wonderful sketch that you provided for us!! Thank you!

Patchi said...

This is such a great card! I love all the details!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

This could not be any cuter. I love the lace and the bunched words. Your color combo is so pretty.