PTT #13: Joy



This week's Challenge:
Anything Goes

Sponsor
Our wonderful sponsor for this week: 


  My Creation
Joy - Outside

Joy - Inside

Sponsors
Digi Stamp & Papers: Robyn's Fetish
Thank you for sponsoring us! Great papers and stamps and we are honored!

Details
It's always a joy to make cards and design them specially for the receiver.
Hopefully the receiver feels as much joy as this card!

Guess what? The printer went out of ink right after I printed the papers. :(
I already had a good idea on how to use the digis!
Time for ink shopping today!

3 comments

Patchi said...

Great card! I love how you used the digi papers!

Nancy said...

You did such a fabulous job with your embellishments!!! Love the use of the paper!!

Danie May said...

I love the combination of papers and embellishments you have used to create this beautiful elegant card. Just wonderful!