PTT #14: Mother's Day Theme


This week's Challenge:
Mother's Day Theme

Sponsor
Our wonderful sponsor for this week MONTH!: 

You might want to know that they have some really awesome stuffs and I got to work with some - all month long!
Cant tell you in words how much fun I had - I'm in love with the digis they have.
The digis are really cool and creative!


Digi Stamp:  KENNY K - Super Mom Digi
Thank you for sponsoring us!


  My Creation
This is Super Mom - Front
This is Super Mom - Inside

Details
My grandmother has to deserve this card!
She has 7 children, 5 sons and 2 daughters.
She has 12 grandchildren.
That is not all - she is already a great-grandmother of 1~

Isn't she superb! 
On this mother's day, don't forget to wish your grandmothers a happy mother's day too, for they had went through a lot just to get your parents through.
I know, there is also a grandparent's day, but hey, grandmothers deserve twice the celebrations! :)

So here, to all the Grandmothers out there -
You've been great and superb, for bringing up our parents and taking great care of us.
On this special day, I'll like to say
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

-------------------------------------------------


4 comments

Patchi said...

What a great card! I'm sure your grandmother will love it! The inside is stunning!!!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Your colors are great. I love the gingham paper on the MOM sentiment. Pretty inside and out!

Nancy said...

What an amazing card, Stacy!! I just love the coloring that you did on the image!! Wonderful!

Danie May said...

Your card is super in everyway Stacy and I love reading in your post about your Grandmother. She definitely sounds deserving of a Super Mom Card.