17 May 2011

PTT #16: Sketch + Child's Birthday


A little challenge here, I'm not used to making child's cards, but hey, the digi stamp just did its own miracle!

Hehe, I hope this passes as a child's card!

================================

This week's Challenge:
Sketch + Child's Birthday Card

Sponsor
Our wonderful sponsor for this week MONTH!: 

You might want to know that they have some really awesome stuffs and I got to work with some - all month long!
Cant tell you in words how much fun I had - I'm in love with the digis they have.
The digis are really cool and creative!

Digi Stamp:  KENNY K - Inner Tube Boy
Thank you for sponsoring us!


  My Creation 
Have a Splashing Bdae - Cover

Have a Splashing Bdae - Inside
================================

My first child birthday card, and I'm really excited!

4 comments :

Patchi said...

This is a perfect child card - all you need is bright colors and a fun image! I love your color combo and how you layered the sentiment!

Danie May said...

I love your fun card this week Stacy especially the big bold sentiment! Great Job!

Nancy said...

Stacy, thank you for yet another awesome sketch!! Your card is adorable, especially with this fun image!!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Love the checked background and the bright yellow tube! The 3-D letters are great too!