PTT #17: Animal Card Theme


As soon as I saw the digi, I knew what I had to do!

How about some swimming fishes? I had this idea quite a long while ago, but had no stamp that could help me with it. It's been left on the shelf a little while now, and time to put it to action! :)

================================

This week's Challenge:
Animal Card Theme

Sponsor
Our wonderful sponsor for this week MONTH!: 

You might want to know that they have some really awesome stuffs and I got to work with some - all month long!
Cant tell you in words how much fun I had - I'm in love with the digis they have.
The digis are really cool and creative!

Digi Stamp:  KENNY K - Fish digi
Thank you for sponsoring us!


  My Creation
Thanks - Cover

Thanks - Opened
================================

If you're looking for instructions on how to make an easel card, I've gotten mine here.

Don't the fishes look lovely? They made me feel so happy now looking at them! :)
So bright and lovely! :)

Hope you are as cheery as me now! :)

1 comment

Danie May said...

Stacy I just the fun design of your card this week and its super bright colours of the fish and the water.