31 May 2011

PTT #18: Anything Goes


You gotta thank all the technology that is out there.

And I cant do without my iphone now for that matter.
Though I would love to have incorporated an iPhone in this case, I thought having an iPod seems to suit the rock star a little better! :)

================================

This week's Challenge:
Anything Goes

Sponsor
Our wonderful sponsor for this week MONTH!: 

You might want to know that they have some really awesome stuffs and I got to work with some - all month long!
Cant tell you in words how much fun I had - I'm in love with the digis they have.
The digis are really cool and creative!

Digi Stamp:  KENNY K - Download Diva Digi
Thank you for sponsoring us!


  My Creation
Girl Power - Cover

Girl Power - Inside
================================

Girls rock! Dont you think so?

I'm dedicating this card to myself in celebration of my birthday!

1 comment :

Danie May said...

I hope you had a great Birthday Stacey and your card definitely rocks. I love the way you have created the IPOD Look.