21 June 2011

PTT #20 - Life iz Good & ICS #120 - Lots of Love

This has been a tiring week for me. I'm scrapping a little more than usual while work just accumulates for me. But I'm happy to be doing what I'm doing now. It's a joy everyday to know that I'm doing all the things I love.  Life is indeed good isn't it? When you start to be grateful for everyday and everything that happens, it sure feels good.

Theme: Rubber Stamp + Designer Masking Tape + Sketch



Loving every single day! :) 
Hope you're having a great time!

4 comments :

Paige said...

Life is good! Love the beautiful papers you used and the image on the subtle striped paper turned out super! This was a fun sketch to work with!

Patchi said...

Beautiful cards! I love how you stamped on the patterned paper! And thanks for a great sketch - this one really took me outside of my comfort zone!

PS: Hope you are feeling better - I'm assuming more scrapping = less pain, which iz indeed good newz :)

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Love that gorgeous flower! The pearls are such a cute, feminine touch. Cute card!

Danie May said...

Stacy I couldn't agree with you more in regards to your thoughts on being grateful everyday and your card is so pretty and powerful in its message. I am pleased to hear you are feeling a little better since the accident. Your sketch was both fun and challenging to work with. I loved it! Thank you.