29 Sept 08 Pink Sketches #7

I was doing this earlier on in the day for Pink Sketches #7.. Wahaha... Here's the one...




Background:
Actually this is one picture I love quite abit, though I didn't look like myself... Dunno why.. haha.. Anyway this picture was taken on the escalator in T2, just before dd went overseas.. With both of us working regional, it's hard not to miss him when he's away or when I'm away... I guess the title says it all...

Journaling:
Yes, I am right here waiting for you... To shower you with love and ease all that tireness away, cos I'm certain about you. My heart longs for you, cso that's where my home is...

Supplies:
Paper: Creative Imagination - Narratives by Karen Russell, Scenic Route - Sarah Milne, Basic Grey - Blush Eternity BLU-644, Basic Grey - Delectable SUG-1135
Embellishments: K & Company - Recycled chipboard alphabets, KCK - pink silkflowers, Ribbons from my yummy collection, Fancy Pants Design -Heart shape card board, 7gypsies - 97% Complete Love Armour stickers, Advantus Corp - JimHoltz idea-ology Adage tickets, Queen & Co. - Felt fusion

--------------------------------------------------------

Was watching F1 earlier on... Massa had a huge accident at the pit lane, dragging that oil pump along with him as the greenlights came on... Apparently there is something wrong with the oil pump sensor.. And Ferrari pays for it, cos Massa from Pole position ended up last. Kimi was slowed down also, dunno why they got both drivers to come into pit stop at the same time.. But as usual Kimi got into destructive accident just laps before the race ended. He could have gotten some credits for the Ferrari...
And so in the end, it's hero to zero and zero to hero, with Alonso from 15th position to 1st position, with a whole load series of twists and turns. And i feel that he deserved it after all the mishaps yesterday. But i still feel sorry for Massa.
Anyone went to watch F1? I heard that the traffic was horrible these 2 days... haha, but the streets here are so so quiet.
I can hardly believe that it's another working day tomorrow. Every weekend seems so short... Alas... it's life....
Signing off.............

No comments