09 Oct 08 I want u 2b happy everyday...

There is nothing else I wish for except for you to be happy everyday.. And your happiness means more than anything for me...

Ok, here's the layout anyway... haha... Just some snap shots of dd while waiting for the food to come... haha.. And it took quite a bit of coaxing for him to take a smiling picture... The title says it all....




Supplies:
Paper: Creative Imaginations - #21297 Red Dot, Fancy Pants Design - All Fall #554 Penmanship (from LT Sept)
Embellishments: Maya Road - Calender Sheers (from LT Sept), Sassafras - chipboard stickers, Ribbons from my yummy collection, , Royal Brush - E-Z rub-on transfers, and the rest are mainly from the RAK I just won from Yin Wen.

Honestly, I think I am still not done with this LO.. But making do with it cos I am suffering from lost of scrapbooking idea syndrome... Hence the colours do seem quite odd.. LOL. But red and yellow and orange suits dd alot.. So well, not too bad bah. Gimme awhile to come back to it.. haha...

===================

Anyway, now I am trying to pack my ribbons, here's a sneak peak of the ribbon packing project. Nothing too fanciful, just trying to sort out the millions of ribbons I have... Haha...




================

Hurray for the end of tuition classes until probably 2 more weeks time, and hurray because now I have more time to do my own stuffs. But I still feel stressed to know what my kids' results are. Haha.. Teachers. Well, till then, hopefully all can give me a good answer as to their results. Wishing all of u luck!

No comments