28 OCT 2008 Guest Designer @ Pink Sketches

Last post before I go off.. Here's some updates with my recent SB as guest designer for Pink Sketches...
========================


Title:
? Pig

Description:
I'm in the midst of compiling my pictures under the theme Just Me. The pictures are taken during a recent haircut. I was asking my boyfriend to use a word to describe me.. The title tells you his answer...

Journaling:
One word to describe me...
He said: PIG!
Supplies:
American Craft Thickers Puffy Shape Stickers, Jennibowlin Brown Large Dot, Serendipity Owl Pals, Hambly Screen Prints Pink Circles & Decor Notes, Scribble Scrabble Butterflies & houndstooth, Teresacollinsdesign Journal-It, SEI Poppy diecuts, Ink Essentials Glossy Accents, Diamond Stickles, Crate Paper MIA Collection, the rest from my stash collection.
============================


Title:
Hapi B'Day 08

Description:
In the midst of all the workload and anniversary, I actually forgotten about my best friend's birthday. As such, I decided to make up for the mistake by making her a LO... Inspired by the sketch, I made some division in the single photo into 3 parts and fliped the bottom title part up. It's a mini version of the sketch.

Journaling:
The best kind of friend is the friend who kept cool despite the fact that I forgot it was her bdae and dragged her to shop with me for my anniversary present... SORI.

Supplies:
Heidiswapp world traveller compass, Creative Imaginations Hollyberry Dot & Art Warehouse, Thickers Chipboard stickers, Prima Marketing Deco Fun Chipboards, Diecutart Sticker paper, LUXE Concentric Calculator & Transparently yours, Maya Road Sheers, Hambly Screen Prints Vintage Circle Frames, the rest from my stash collection.

So ping, now really can xiao xiao qi le right? Very make up to you le... :)

Ok lah, I'll be back for more updates. Now I need to work...

No comments