Studio Calico Sketch & Leena's Feb Class

Did I already say that the sketch inspires me? Went ahead with the LO, I kinda liked the effect. For a lot of reasons... I guess the main reason is still due to the colourful LO that I went for. Kinda unusual. Haha. Since I am in the mood. Why not?

Studio Calico



Description:
I must first explain the meaning of my title. It somehow wasn't english, and I think singlish really best fits the idea... LOL.
Singlish is a language that somehow singaporeans have lived with since god knows when. And it's really the singapore kind of english.
"I wan" = I want ; "gaigai" = go out
When we were young, our parents used that kind of language, it's like a baby talk to us.
Actually, I kind of missed that kind of language.

Journalling:
As a kid, who doesnt like to go out and roam the playgrounds? I do! All the time, I'll be bugging daddy and mommy. I can still remember the sand and the slides at our old house.

Supplies:
Prima flowers; American Crafts Subway foam thickers; BoBunny Candy Jewels; Sassafras Piccadilly; October Afternoon Road Map Journal Cards, Cherry Hill Shapes, Ducks in a row shapes; Cosmo Cricket Earth Love Chip; 7Gypsies Nottinghill brads; scrable pieces and rest are own collection.

What I love:



So there, this is my hand of LO from Studio Calico. Do drop by their blog for some cool fun, especially with the CHA going on. :)

And I've confirmed my class with Leena! Oh I was so sad that I missed the first class. Luckily managed to make it into her Feb only class! Excited, excited! I cant wait to see what's installed for us. Hippeee!

I'm gonna be happily happy for the rest of my week. :)

No comments