Tin box for Fiza & back for April...

Finally! I've had some bad moments at work... And finally I am back in full force for scrapping and blogging! I hate to leave here for so long, but there wasn't internet connection from where I came from and there was simply too many events happening!

Now that I'm back, I better start packing the kits for Sindy and Fiona... Sorry gals, you people had a long wait.. I'll get it done this weekends okie? So sorry for that.... :)

And my dear cousin came to ask me for help in producing a farewell pressie for her colleague who is leaving today... So I thought of the tin box that I had lying around in my house... Here's what I came up with.


Description:
I had that box since... erm I forgot. So anyway now that there is a chance, I just used it!
Hope the receiver likes it... Pressie comes with the tin box, tags with photos and the colleagues' journalling.

Supplies:
mainly oct afternoon pps, american crafts embellishments, prima mkting flowers

Close-ups:

Honestly, I had fun with the flowers.. LOL. I love how it turned out!

Journalling (Back)

Photos (Front)

Tin Box

I love this project. Mainly because it was the first after so long and because of my dear cousin who was learning to scrap... LOL... 

No comments