ICSketches #75

A letter to you in the future

Recently I've came across this "future postman" thing at a shop in Bras Basah Complex. They have this mailbox that allows u to deposit letters and determine the date you want to receive the letter. I worry I won't get any birthday wishes next year. Maybe I should send a card to myself? It's really interesting to find such a place.

I've also been overly crazy with postcards and Polaroid this month. Hence I've decided to use one for the sketch 75. What I love is the "weight" and seriousness of the postcard. Well, at least to match the contents of the card..

ICSketches #75 - A Future Letter


Close-ups



I made this in less than 30 mins, that's another record! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments

Jackie said...

Very nice. Thanks for joining us at ICS this week. :)

Sindy said...

That's fast! Keep scrapping and posting on your blog!

scrapnnMO said...

Oh my goodness what a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us over at ICS.